Petri Dishes, 100 x 15mm
Cat #: 32-107G
Vented, Stackable, Grip Ring
10 per Sleeve, 500 Dishes/Unit
- Vented lid
- Manufactured from virgin polystyrene
- Striation free, completely flat bases for even and consistent media
- Gripping ring feature on 60mm and 100mm dishes
- Dishes are are sterilized by gamma irradiation and are certified RNase, DNase and Pyrogen Free
- Vented spacers on base for effective gas and heat exchange between stacked units
DescriptionOlympus Cell and Tissue Culture Dishes are offered in five different sizes and are available tissue culture treated or non-treated. Distortion free, completely flat growth surfaces provide even and consistent cell growth for optimal proliferation of cells. Our unique gripping ring feature on 60mm, 70mm and 100mm dishes offers a ridged, protruding edge on the dish base for easier handling and to prevent accidental lid lift-off. Molded spacers on the base of the dishes allow heat and gas exchange between stacked units and speed up acclimation to 37¼C. Dishes are supplied with vented lids, are sterilized by gamma irradiation and are certified RNase, DNase and Pyrogen Free.
Dishes are packaged in easy-to-open sealed plastic sleeves. Every package is printed with lot number for quality traceablity.