Autoradiography Film, 8x10
Cat #: 30-101
Blue Devil, Interleavened
- Ideal for autoradiography and chemiluminescence
- Exceptional sharpness
- Excellent clarity/low background
- Publishing-grade results
- High sensitivity and contrast
- Manual or automatic development
- Excellent results for exposure of blotting experiments
- Try Blue Devil Lite Film for the lowest background - Ideal for chemiluminescence
DescriptionGenesee's Blue Devil Brand, interleaved autoradiography film produces exceptional clarity and sharpness with extremely low backgrounds. Use Genesee film for western blotting, sequencing, chemilluminescent autoradiography (ecl) and gel shift analysis. Use with 14C, 35S, 32P , and 125I. You can expect publishable results and lot-to-lot consistency.
Excellent clarity. Low Background. High Sensitivity and Contrast. Optimized for Chemiluminescence and works well with 14C, 32P, 125I, and 35S. Compatible with automatic or manual processors. Compare to Name Brands and Save!