Olympus Vacuum Filter Systems, 1000ml
Cat #: 25-229
PES Membrane, 0.22µm, Sterile
- Individually wrapped, sterile cap included
- PES membrane offers the highest capacity, highest flow rate, and lowest protein/DNA binding available
- Available in three unit sizes of 250ml, 500ml or 1000ml
- Large, easy grip collar for firm grip and easy tightening/loosening
- Recessed, ergonomic gripping notches on receiver bottle
- Connector fits multiple hose diameters
- 45mm bottle neck size
- Certified RNase & DNase-Free, Non-Pyrogenic & Non-Cytotoxic
DescriptionOlympus Bottle Top Vacuum Filter Systems are specifically designed for cell culture work and are suitable for pre-filtration and filtration of culture media and buffers. The polyethersulfone (PES) membrane offers the highest capacity, highest flow rate, and lowest protein/DNA binding available. Both 0.22µm and 0.45µm pore sizes are available in three sizes of 250ml, 500ml or 1000ml. Filter systems feature engraved graduations, ergonomic gripping notches, wide bottle mouth with 45mm thread, bold, black print specifying membrane and pore size and are individually wrapped in lot numbered, easy to open bags. Systems are supplied complete with bottle top vacuum filter, receiver bottle and sterile cap. Vacuum filter upper cups are also available supplied without the receiver bottle for economical convenience.
Olympus Vacuum Filtration products are manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room facility in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 13485:2003/AC:2007. They are made from USP VI crystal class virgin polystyrene and polypropylene and were specifically designed for large volume filtration of buffers and culture media. Olympus filtration systems are purpose-built with features designed to bring exceptional value, quality and ease of use to your research. Sterilized by Gamma Irradiation and certified Non-Pyrogenic.