ULTROSPEC 2100 PRO (CLASSIC)
Cat #: 84-742
for Enzyme Kinetics
- For nucleic acid measurements and enzyme kinetics
- 8-position sample changer is supplied as a standard
- Preset methods for DNA, RNA oligonucleotide quantitation, and purity check
- Store up to 18 user-defined methods
- Includes serial and parallel outputs as standard (outputs to a range of printers)
- GLP self-test diagnostics
- Robust, compact and reliable for general laboratory measurements
DescriptionUltrospec 2100 pro UV/Visible Spectrophotometer is a simple to use instrument with advanced performance. In addition to measuring absorbance and concentration, it provides stored routines for nucleic acid quantitation and also a standard curve routine for protein determination. Wavelength scan with zoom, absorbance changes with time, reaction rate determinations, and standard curves can be displayed and printed out. User defined equations can be entered using the multi-wavelength mode and up to 18 methods can be saved. The instrument can be upgraded for more sophisticated applications, as well as data storage, with SWIFT II Applications Software and a PC.
With its large sample compartment, wide range of accessories such as the sipper option for high-throughput customers, and GLP self-testing diagnostics, Ultrospec 2100 pro is a versatile and reliable instrument for use in any laboratory.