Nutri-Fly MF, 50L Superbulk
Cat #: 66-122
- Adopted by major Drosophila media prep facilities worldwide
- Never be stuck with extra media components again
- Makes a total of 50L of food
- Ingredients: Cornmeal, Agar (Type II), Molasses Solids, Inactive Nutritional Yeast
- Ask us about a free trial of fly food!
DescriptionNutri-Fly Molasses Formulation is perfect for facilities of any size requiring a molasses based media. The recipe is easily scalable to meet any media quantity requirements. Sealed in an airtight bucket, Nutri-Fly MF is not only convenient but also robust, and guaranteed to make fresh and substantive food throughout its shelf-life of two years from delivery when sealed properly. Strict lot traceability procedures are employed to each ingredient, in every batch to ensure maximum consistency and quality.
Directions: Add 200ml powder/1L H2O. Pour powder into a cooking vessel. Add ¼ - ½ specified RT H2O and stir out any clumps. Add remaining RT H2O and stir. Bring to a boil, then immediately reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add specified propionic acid quantity (not supplied). **For every 1 Liter of food you want to make, it takes 177.67g of Nutri-Fly Powder