Nutri-Fly MF, 10 x 10L Packets
Cat #: 66-114
- Adopted by major Drosophila media prep facilities worldwide
- Never be stuck with extra media components again
- Air tight, single use pouches keep food fresh
- Ideal for large, communal fly kitchens
- Makes a total of 100L of food
- Ingredients: Cornmeal, Agar (Type II), Molasses Solids, Inactive Nutritional Yeast
- Ask us about a free trial
DescriptionNutri-Fly Molasses Formulation is a new recipe available in a prepackaged dry form from Genesee Scientific. This media is perfect for media preparation facilities and labs requiring a molasses based media. The recipe can be doubled, triped, etc. in the same batches to meet any media quantity requirements. Sealed in single-use foil pouches, Nutri-Fly MF is not only convenient but also robust, and guaranteed to make fresh and substantive food throughout its shelf-life of two years from delivery. Strict lot traceability procedures are employed to each ingredient, in every batch.
Directions: Empty entire contents of packet into a cooking vessel. Add ¼ - ½ specified RT H2O and stir out any clumps. Add remaining RT H2O and stir. Bring to a boil, then immediately reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add specified propionic acid quantity (not supplied).