Cat #: 59-172
- Easy to replace porous plastic sheets
- Metal casing helps reduce static
- Optimal and consistent CO2 flow
- 3 input options for unmatched flexibility
- Zero edge rim for easy removal of flies
- Black porous plastic sheets available (see Cat# 59-199B)
DescriptionThe Ultimate FlyStuff Flowbed is a CO2 apparatus is made of 1/8” easily replaceable UHMW porous polyethelene paired together with metal casing which helps in reducing static. A precision routed maze along the metal casing assures optimal, consistent diffusion of CO2 throughout the staging area. The FlyStuff Ultimate Flowbed features 3 input options to best suit your setup. Its 'zero-edge' rim makes it easy and safe for removal of flies.
Each Ultimate Flypad comes with 2 additional replacement pads (with pre-applied adhesive tape), hex wrench, 5 feet of Genesee tubing, 2 threaded plugs, 1 (one) 1/8” I.D. threaded input, and 1 (one) 1/4” I.D. threaded input.