Drosophila Vials, Narrow (PS)
Cat #: 32-109RL
5 Trays of 100 Vials/Unit
- Huge time saver
- Save compared to tray pack vials
- Environmentally responsible
- Rack one case of vials in under 1 minute
- Use permanent plastic tray (cat# 59-207) or recyclable reload tray partition (cat# 32-128)
- Protected by Patent #: D673,296 S and 8,136,679 B2
DescriptionIntroducing a truly revolutionary breakthrough in Drosophila research products: the new fly vial reload system. The system saves valuable time, is environmentally responsible and economically priced. This patents pending product has changed the face of how plastic vials are purchased and used.
The reload system tray is precision plastic injection molded and features a self-contained divider/partition system. 100 plastic vials can be loaded in seconds into these unique trays. The vial stacking plates are made of RPET which have a recycling resin code of “1” and can therefore be readily incorporated into any recycling program.