Petri Dishes, 60 x 15mm
Cat #: 32-105G
Vented, Stackable, Grip Ring
10 per Sleeve, 500 Dishes/Unit
- Vented lid
- Manufactured from virgin polystyrene
- Striation free, completely flat bases for even and consistent media
- Gripping ring feature on 60mm and 100mm dishes
- Dishes are are sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Vented spacers on base for effective gas and heat exchange between stacked units
DescriptionSterile petri dishes are precision molded from pure virgin polystyrene for general lab use or automatic filling equipment. Ultra flat surfaces assure efficient, cost effective usage of media. Our unique gripping ring feature on 60mm, 70mm and 100mm dishes offers a ridged, protruding edge on the dish base for easier handling and to prevent accidental lid lift-off. Molded spacers on the base of the dishes allow heat and gas exchange between stacked units and speed up acclimation in teh incubator. Dishes are supplied with vented lids and are sterilized by gamma irradiation.
Dishes are packaged in easy-to-open sealed plastic sleeves. Every package is printed with lot number for quality traceablity.