1000µl Olympus Ergo X Pipet Tip for Rainin LTS
Cat #: 24-760R
Low Binding, Racked
10 Racks of 96 Tips/Unit
- Specifically designed and engineered for use with Rainin™ LTS™ LiteTouch™ Pipettes
- Perfect seal and fine point precision increase precision and accuracy
- Naturally low retentive polymer virtually eliminates sample hold-up and enhances pipetting accuracy
- Familiar Rainin™ LTS™ tray color scheme for quick size identification on the bench: 20µl (Red), 250µl (Green), 1000µl (Blue)
- Advanced, eco-friendly tray design: 35% less plastic than competitor racks, multi-channel friendly, hinged locking lid, easily stackable for storage
- Made from 100% virgin polypropylene containing no recycled, reprocessed, or altered plastics
- Independently Certified RNase, DNase, Human DNA, PCR Inhibitor and Pyrogen-FREE
- Rainin, LTS and LiteTouch are trademarks of Rainin Instrument, LLC
DescriptionOlympus Plastics Ergonomic X Pipet Tips are specifically designed and engineered for use with the Rainin™ LTS™ LiteTouch™ Pipettes and are precision manufactured to the industry’s most rigorous quality control standards. All tips are made from virgin polypropylene and contain no recycled, reprocessed, or altered plastics that might introduce contamination or defects. Every lot of each product can be traced to the corresponding raw material and production date. All Olympus Tips are INDEPENDENTLY CERTIFIED RNase, DNase, Human DNA, PCR Inhibitor and Pyrogen-FREE. In addition to the in-process control monitoring, all product lots are sampled after packaging and tested in our QC laboratory AND independent laboratories, thus resulting in a contaminant-free product of the highest quality.
Low binding tips improve accuracy and precision by utilizing proprietary polymer technology. The proprietary polymer creates a hydrophobic surface that reduces the surface tension of the interior wall of the pipet tip and minimizes the bonding of DNA and protein to the tip material. No additives such as silicone are used; consequently, no leaching or sample degradation occur. The chemically resistant polymer is completely inert and is not affected by common laboratory solvents such as chloroform, chloroethane, or acetone.