Olympus 1000µl Pipet Tip, Blue
Cat #: 24-173B
Bulk, Low Binding
- Universal fit for most all research grade pipettors including Gilson PIPETMAN and Eppendorf!
- Non-graduated, fine point precision
- Available with low binding surface technology which virtually eliminates sample hold-up
- Advanced tray design: Hinged or lift-off lid capability; Raised rim for easy stacking; Fully recyclable (labeled with inert ink)
- Color coded tray insert cards for quick and easy identification on the bench: 10µl (purple), 200µl (blue) and 1000µl (green)
- Independently Certified RNase, DNase, Human DNA, PCR Inhibitor and Pyrogen-FREE
DescriptionAll Olympus Tips are precision manufactured to the industry’s most rigorous quality control standards. All tips are made from virgin polypropylene and contain no recycled, reprocessed, or altered plastics that might introduce contamination or defects. Every lot of each product can be traced to the corresponding raw material and production date. All Olympus Tips are INDEPENDENTLY CERTIFIED RNase, DNase, DNA, and Pyrogen-Free. In addition to the in-process control monitoring, all product lots are sampled after packaging and tested in our QC laboratory AND independent laboratories, thus resulting in a contaminant-free product of the highest quality. All Olympus tips are universal fit for research grade pipettors.
Low binding tips improve accuracy and precision by utilizing proprietary polymer technology. The proprietary polymer creates a hydrophobic surface that reduces the surface tension of the interior wall of the pipet tip and minimizes the bonding of DNA and protein to the tip material. No additives such as silicone are used; consequently, no leaching or sample degradation occur. The chemically resistant polymer is completely inert and is not affected by common laboratory solvents such as chloroform, chloroethane, or acetone.