AeraSeal™ Sealing Film, Roll-Seal™
Cat #: 12-630HT
Up to 830 Films/Roll
- For tissue culture plates, bio-blocks, and 96-well plates where gas exchange is necessary for cell or bacterial growth.
- Fast, efficient, high-throughput sealing; 2.5-5 seconds/plate; no handling and backing removal from individual sheets
- Hands-free; reduces chance of mishap or contamination; more uniform sealing from plate-to-plate
- Heat-free; no high temperatures to damage sensitive samples or warp plates and cause robotic handling problems
- High-precision dispensing with automated sealers; consistent positioning on plates
- Static-free manufacturing and packaging facilitates alignment and adhesion
- Compatible with most current adhesive SBS plate sealers
- AeraSeal and Roll-Seal are trademarks of Excel Scientific
DescriptionComposed of 140µm hydrophobic porous film with medical-grade adhesive for sealing tissue culture plates, bio-blocks, and 96-well plates where air and gas exchange are necessary for cell growth or bacterial cultivation, AeraSeal™ films minimize well-to-well cross-contamination, sample spillage and evaporation. They allow uniform air and CO2 exchange for all wells and are thus superior to plate lids which favor exchange for wells near plate edges.
Non-cytoxic and highly gas permeable. Easily pierceable with pipette tips or pipettes for sample recovery.