AlumaSeal II™ Sealing Film, Sterile
Cat #: 12-531
For PCR and Cold Storage
- 38µm soft, non-permeable aluminum foil sealing film with 28µm strong medical-grade adhesive
- Eliminate the need for heat-sealing devices or mats during thermal cycling
- Easily pierceable with single or multichannel pipettors and robotic probes
- Heat & cold resistant, recommended for temperatures from -80 °C to +120 °C
- Excellent barrier properties, virtually no sample evaporation or drying
- Sterile, Certified RNase/DNase FREE
- AlumaSeal II is a trademark of Excel Scientific
DescriptionA 1.5mm soft, non-permeable aluminum foil with strong medical-grade adhesive, AlumaSeal II™ film eliminates the need for heat-sealing devices or mats during thermal cycling. Compared to other aluminum foils, AlumaSeal II™ has less tendency to roll back on itself when removing the backing paper and conforms well to the plate during application.
AlumaSeall II™ films exhibit excellent barrier properties, with virtually no sample evaporation or drying and are also easily pierceable with single or multichannel pipettors and robotic probes. They are heat & cold resistant, with a functional temperature range from -80°C to +120°C.