ThermalSeal® PCR Sealing Film, Non-Sterile
Cat #: 12-168
- 50 µm heat-resistant polypropylene sealing film designed for thermal cycling applications.
- Recommended for temperatures -40°C to +120°C
- Easier to apply than aluminum foils, no tendence to roll back
- ThermalSeal sealing films are not pierceable
- Certified DNase-, RNase-, and nucleic-acid-free
- ThermalSeal® is a registered trademark of Excel Scientific
DescriptionThermalSeal® is a 50µm heat-resistant polypropylene film designed for thermal cycling applications. Each film measures 3.125 x 5.320 inches and offers sufficient sealing area for all PCR plates. Certified DNase, RNase and nucleic acid free.
ThermalSeal® films are not pierceable. For applications where piercing with pipet tips or robotic probes is required for product recovery, see AlumaSeal II™ films. For real-time PCR applications where maximum optical clarity is required, see ThermalSeal RT™ or ThermalSeal RT2RR™.