5.0ml Serological Pipets
Cat #: 12-102
Sterile, Individually Wrapped
50/Bag, 200 Pipets/Unit
- Calibrated graduations that are accurate to dispensing within ±2%
- Color coded strips on each size pipet for easy identification
- Bidirectional and negative graduations (-3 on 5ml & 10ml sizes, -10 on 25ml)
- Plugged with patented filter for excellent barrier protection
- Strict consistency tested for exceptional quality
- Certified DNase, RNase Free, Non-Pyrogenic and sterilized by Gamma Irradiation
- 50/Bag, 200 Pipets/Unit
DescriptionOlympus Serological Pipets are printed with bold, calibrated, bidirectional graduations that are accurate to within ±2%. All pipets feature printed color coded stripes on the pipet and are packaged in color coded paper/plastic wrap for quick identification on the shelf (individually wrapped pipets). Olympus pipets are also plugged with a patented filter which creates a barrier and performs better than standard cotton plugs. Olympus brand pipets are strict consistency tested, lot traceable and ideal for use in cell and tissue culture.
Olympus Serological Pipets are manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room facility in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 13485:2003/AC:2007. They are made from the highest quality optical grade polystyrene for clear observation, reduction of meniscus formation and complete liquid expulsion. All Olympus serological pipets are certified DNase, RNase Free, Non-Pyrogenic and are sterilized by Gamma Irradiation.